- 1 dozen of eggs
- Cover the eggs in a pot with water.
- Heat the pot on high heat and bring the water to a full rolling boil.
- Turn off the heat, cover, and let sit for 10-12 minutes.
– 12 hot sausage links
– 12oz can of tomato paste
– 28oz can of diced tomatoes
– 28oz can of crushed tomatoes
– 2 tbsp of sugar
1. Grill the hot sausage.
2. Put the cans of tomato paste, diced and crushed tomato’s to the crock-pot.
3. Mix in the sugar and add the grilled sausage.
4. Cook on high for one hour and the turn down to low and cook for three hours.