– 1 (10.75 oz) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
– 1 cup of mayonnaise
– 1 egg, beaten
– 1/4 cup onions, chopped
– 3 (10 oz) packages of frozen chopped broccoli
– 8 oz shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
– salt and pepper to taste
– 1 dash paprika
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Butter a 9 x 13 baking dish.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together condensed soup, mayonnaise, egg and onions.
4. Place frozen broccoli into a very large mixing bowl and break up the broccoli if you can.
5. Then pour the soup and mayonnaise mixture on top of it and mix well.
6. Â Sprinkle on cheese and mix well again.
7. Spread mixture into the buttered baking dish and smooth top of casserole.
8. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
9. Bake for 45 mins to an hour.
I like to reserve some cheese to add to the top just before I bake it.