This content is password protected. Please enter a password to view.
- Open the Finder
- Hold down CMD-Shift-. (dot)
- The hidden files will become visible
- Hold down CMD-Shift-. (dot) a second time to hide the files again
To find your hidden ~/Library/ folder is to do the following:
1. Open the Finder
2. Hold down the Alt (Option) and choose Go
3. You will see the ~/Library
In the Terminal App type
diskutil list to show all of mounted drives and determin the appropriate drive to erase.
To erase and format a disk with macOS Extended Journaled (JHFS+) is as follows.
diskutil eraseDisk JHFS+ New_Name_Of_Disk /dev/disk0
Lists of file formats
– APFS –
– Mac OS Extended Journaled –
– Mac OS Extended –
– MS-DOS fat32 –
– MS-DOS ExFAT –
- 6 chicken wings
- 1/4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs
- About 1 teaspoon of all purpose spice mix
- 3 tablespoons of all purpose wings sauce, optional
- Grab three bowls and place your flour in one, your egg in one, and your bread crumbs in one.
- Scramble your egg and sprinkle in some seasoning mix. Sprinkle in some seasoning mix into the flour and bread crumb too!
- Take your chicken wing and dredge it in the flour, then egg, and finally the bread crumbs. Repeat for the rest of the wings.
- Air fry at 380 for 15 minutes. Take out of the fryer and coat with sauce or keep dry. Its totally up to you!
- Remove the membrane (remember, this ensures fall-off-the-bone ribs).
- Generously season both sides with salt and pepper. This is also a great opportunity for adding more flavor with your favorite spice rub.
- Cover the ribs with aluminum foil.
- Bake the ribs at a low temperature (275F) for 3 to 4 hours or until they are tender.
- Top the baked ribs with barbecue sauce then broil (or grill) the ribs for a few minutes until the sauce is caramelized.